Fanny packs can also be referred to as the belt pack or belly bag. It is worn around the waist by securing it with the strap. Fanny packs have been in existence for a very long time, dating back to the 80s. It has, however, been modernized into various shapes, designs and sizes by different brands like Gucci, Balenciaga, Chanel, Calvin Klein, to mention but a few.
Fanny packs are now made with leather, decorated with studs and is now the trending fashion in the fashion industry. They are one of the best bags to travel with, can accommodate your essentials like your phone, wallet, ID cards, and so on. The best of it all is that you can carry around without using your hands.
Asides strapping your fanny pack around your waist, you can also sling it around your shoulder, so it serves as a shoulder bag or as a crossbody bag. As mentioned earlier, there are different models and designs with new features popping everywhere. Such as hidden compartments to help drive off thieves, waterproof materials in case of dampness, and also boast pockets, specially made to place water bottles.
Apart from all this, it makes perfect sense when paired with your wardrobe—very stylish as well as functioning as a safe for your things.
Why Chanel Fanny Pack?
Chanel is also a designer brand that manufactures fanny packs. They are known for their quality, sophisticated and authentic products. They produce fashionables such as clothing, shoes, bags, and so on.
Their product is renowned for the following reasons:
- Perfect craft: The most beautiful materials are used to create the best craftsmanship. Chanel makes quality fanny packs that last for a long time and are mostly indestructible. Even when used continuously, it remains intact.
- Ageless designs: Chanel makes bags that are classics and can still be rocked even many years after purchase. It never goes out of fashion and is always appropriate for your classy events. The bag will always turn heads and make you the envy of every other woman you come across.
- Inexplicable advantage: As a proud owner of one of these bags, you feel great whenever you carry it out. Using a Chanel fanny pack has emotional benefits in that it makes you feel relevant and trendy.
- It becomes cheaper as time passes: The Price Per Use of the bag is a calculation of how much you pay each time the item purchased is used. Chanel bags don’t come in cheap, however, it can carry your necessities and does not go out of fashion. Because of its luxury, it is used more carefully than other less expensive bags. This, in turn, makes it last longer, and when you calculate the amount of time you have used it in comparison with the price, you realize it is worth it.
- It retains its value: A Chanel bag instead of depreciating appreciates with time. A statistics study showed that the Chanel Flap Bag, which was just $220 in 1955 when it was first sold out, by 1990, was sold for $1150. This shows that Chanel bags remain valuable no matter how much time passes.
Some designs are; Chanel Tweed Waist Bag, Chanel Lambskin Quilted Fanny Pack, Chanel Vintage Square Quilted Fanny Pack, etc.